Friday, October 08, 2004

bitch/nice

sometimes i think im a real bitch! people think im really nice for some reason. why do people stil think ure nice after u have been a total bitch? dont understand! the more i think about it the bigger the bitch i think i am. but i dont mind being a bitch. im proud of being a bitch. avtually im only bitchy to people who are bitchy to me or people i dont like. so im still nice right?? who cares anyway...i sure dont!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi every person,

I identified trionaleo.blogspot.com after previous months and I'm very excited much to commence participating. I are basically lurking for the last month but figured I would be joining and sign up.

I am from Spain so please forgave my speaking english[url=http://exlatesttrends.info/forum].[/url][url=http://duceleberitygossip.info/forum].[/url][url=http://idsubmityournews.info/].[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys

Well this is my introduction to all of you here at www.blogger.com[url=http://whatsnewtodayre.info/forum].[/url] I just hope I can manage to contribute something to the awesome discussions that take place here[url=http://celeberitygossiple.info/].[/url][url=http://vainspiringthoughts.info/forum].[/url]

I lokk forward to participating in the awesome community[url=http://suweirdcrazymemories.info/].[/url][url=http://coceleberitygossip.info/forum].[/url]

Anonymous said...

It is my first message here, so I would like to say hallo to all of you! It is definitely comfort to go your community!