EMO ALERT!
Ive been reading Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen and one of the main chars Marianne falls in love with young and dashing Willoughby who both have a total attraction to each other and enjoy each others company completely. But then he tells her he has to go away and wont be back for a long time.
Some of u might see how the nostalgia has hit me. Longing for my summer romance in which i met and fell in love with my prince charming. Only for him to disappear and not tell me. (you know its you if your reading this).
I was so frustrated when i read that Willoughby left. In my head i was screaming, "Why did you leave her, if you loved her so!" So there were strings attached and the path ahead was difficult, but with time and patience, it might have worked out.
I was beyond frustrated now, flipping through the end of the book frantically, wanting and needing to find out if Willoughby came back to Marianne with a million apologies and a hoping heart. Wanting and needing to know my own destiny, if he would run back to me and tell me he was an idiot and that he was sorry.
Willoughby and Marianne did not end up together. Annoyed of being a hopeless romantic, i threw the book on the floor and ran for my only source of comfort.
The magic 8 ball. I knew that he would tell me straight forward without fluff or sugar coatings. I asked if i would ever see him. The answer was as plain as "No".
I've done my part i know, and i know somewhere in the future, he will look back and regret. For i do not see how he can lie to himself that we were anything less then perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment