Alter Bridge-Metalingus
I’ve been defeated and brought down
Dropped to my knees
when hope ran out
The time has come to change my ways
On this dayI see clearly
Everything has come to life
A bitter place and a broken dream
And we’ll leave it all
Leave it all behind
I’ll never long for what might have been
Regret won’t waste my life again
I won’t look back I’ll fight to remain
On this dayI see clearly
Everything has come to life
A bitter place and a broken dream
And we’ll leave it all behind
On this dayIt’s so real to me
Everything has come to life
Another chance to chase a dream
Another chance to feel
Chance to feel alive
Fear will kill me
All I could be
Lift these sorrows
Let me breathe
Could you set me free
Could you set me free
On this dayI see clearly
Everything has come to life
A bitter place and a broken dream
We’ll leave it all behind
On this day
It’s so real to me
Everything has come to life
Another chance to chase a dream
Another chance to feel
Chance to feel alive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment