Thursday, November 15, 2007

Facebook Whore

Ok so ive been neglecting my blog. So what have ive been up to? Honestly... facebook. Its sad but its true. Everytime im online its what ive been doing, facebook.

I joined this really cute program there called Human Pets. Its so much fun. You get to buy people, including your friends and you get to name them whatever nickname u want. And people get to buy you too, so theres alot of nice clean fun. I'm hooked. I got an awesome owner and i love buying cute men with long hair.. Hehehe...

I'm such a facebook whore.

PS: Run just reminded me that my birthday is in a few weeks, and i havent planned anything yet. argh! i have to wait for my elder sis to get back from china before i plan anything and my younger sis wont be able to make it cos shes join to Langkawi.. sucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hoe