Thursday, November 17, 2011

:''(

I don't get it. So we meet (finally), and it was great. Then 2 days later, he stops picking up my calls and doesnt reply my million smses. I was there. I was right there. Why did he do this? He is completely ignoring me so I have no idea. I guess it is obvious that he just didnt care enough. But dont I at least deserve an explanation.

He must know how much this is hurting me. But still nothing. I was right there. During our drunken conversation, he said he didnt deserve me. But why does he make me feel like I dont deserve him?

Words cannot express how upset I feel. And I cant really tell anyone just how broken he has made me.

I am glad i got to see him, even though it was for a short while. I am glad i get to touch and smell him. Hold his hand and kiss him. But it feels more painful now that I have done all that. I think about him all the time, and it hurts that he probably doesnt think about me at all. It hurts that I cry alot about it, and he is probably smiling and having fun without any thought of me.

This really hurts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...


Prime minserterial candidate Anwar Ibrahims website was hacked just now! the website may be hacked but that keep us back.

Unknown said...

Lol its gotta be BN who did this, how cheap can these politicians be. I hope everyone votes for Anwar..

Unknown said...

He disrespected the Tamil’s of our country. Malaysia does not need him.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/95273227@N08/8676836757/in/photostream
http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/hawafatima/media/ZulkifliNoordin_zpsb6f35edc.jpg.html
http://www.flickr.com/photos/95273227@N08/8676836757/in/photostream