Monday, October 15, 2007

Dont go on stealth missions while wearing red

I was at the department store today with my mom. Just some shopping before I go to Germany. And I saw this nice red satin lingerie, and I really wanted to get it. I blame Run for putting that idea in my head. She said I should get some and turn Wojtek on.

So while my mom was looking at shoes I quickly tried it on and went to the cashier. But there was this super long line, and I had to wait. But I got really scared that my mom would see me buying it. If she saw me at the counter i could dump the lingerie, but then she would be wondering why i was waiting in line. I don't want her to know what i was planning in Germany!

I had to keep my head low the whole time and hide, but i was wearing red so im pretty hard to miss. But i manage to perchase just in time without mom catching me. The whole time she was walking nearby looking for me. I was freaking out!

Its all your damn fault Run!

With all this trouble i really hope Wojtek can join me in Germany. Or not it will be pretty depressing. Me in lingerie drinking myself blind.

No comments: