Thursday, October 25, 2007

Travel log: Dubai- Day 1

4.30am Dubai – Day 1



When i first stepped into Dubai Airport, i was amazed at how huge it was. It definitely put KLIA to shame. I can certainly say that i wasn't bored during my brief 4 hour stay. There was enough drama.


Dubai Internationa Airport

1) i was surprised at how everyone was so relax and comfortable sleeping on the floor. I can safely say there was was at least 100 people sleeping on carpets or plain marble floor.

Random people sleeping


2) There were 2 gentlemen having a huge fight. Yelling almost fist fighting. And these were businessmen. They were wearing suits, carrying briefcase and all.

3) I got hit on by 4 'shiek' men in these golf kart thingies. They were zooming by, hitting on chicks like they were in some ferrari. It was soo hilarious.

4)The smoking section was this tiny booth in the middle of the airport. It was so amusing looking at 20-30 people trying to smoke in a small circle.

Smoking zone in Dubai



No comments: